Finding the perfect dog for your lifestyle and needs can be a bit challenging considering that there are hundreds of dog breeds out there.
The best way to learn which one can fit into your life is through doing enough research on dogs to learn as much as you can about them. Today, the Beaglemation will be learned about.
The Beaglemation is a Beagle and Dalmatian mix that is fun to be around, has lots of energy, and a unique look.
If you have always loved the spots of the Dalmatian but love the size and look of the Beagle, this hybrid breed just might be the one you can go through life with.
In this guide, the personality traits, appearance, history, exercise requirements and more will be discussed to aid you in deciding the right type of dog for you.
Read on to learn everything you need to know about the Beaglemation!
Beagle and Dalmatian Mix Puppies – Before You Buy…
Getting a puppy is a very serious decision and milestone to take in your life that should not be taken lightly.
It is best to be entirely sure about what you want out of a dog to help you know what type you want, and this can be done by learning everything about the breed.
The first things to find out is the price of the puppy and where to get them.
What Price are Beagle and Dalmatian Mix Puppies?
If you are intrigued enough to consider buying the Beagle and Dalmatian mix, you will find that they are on the cheaper side compared to other dog breeds since they are not as popular.
The price for these pups will be anywhere between $200 to $600 depending on several things, including the demand in your area, where you buy them, and the state of your puppy.
If there is a high demand in your area for a Beaglemation puppy, you can expect the price to be on the higher end of the spectrum.
Some breeders may price the females in a litter higher than that of the males if they are not spayed since they can reproduce.
Also, another major thing that influences the price is how healthy your puppy is when you get them.
Where to Find Reputable Beagle and Dalmatian Mix Breeders?
The most significant factor that determines the price of the puppy is where you buy your Beaglemation from.
You can find many types of breeders online, which is the best method to use when searching.
Breeders that are certified or very knowledgeable about the services that they provide are the best to choose from since you will know that they are trustworthy.
When you find a breeder and puppy that you are interested in, be sure to set up a time or appointment where you can meet them.
This is a crucial step in the process because if you put money down on a dog in advance without being sure if it is right for you, you run the risk of getting scammed or ripped off.
Upon visiting the kennel or home of the puppies, it is crucial for you to assess how the puppies look, act, and how their parents interact with the breeder.
If any puppies look underfed or act strange or afraid of the owners, it could mean that they are being mistreated and this could lead to behavioral problems in the future.
3 Little-Known Facts About Beagle and Dalmatian Mix Puppies
- The Beaglemation is a mix between two very loved and adored canines, the Beagle and the Dalmatian. This dog was bred to combine both of the best qualities of these two breeds to create the ultimate family dog that everyone will love and enjoy. Since they are a very new hybrid breed, they are not recognized by the American Kennel Club as an official dog breed and do not have their own history. Dog experts look at the parent breeds to determine the different aspects of the Beaglemation.
- The Beagle was known hundreds of years ago, all the way back in the 15th century. Although their name has been known for that long, they did not always look the way we know them to be. They were bred different sizes throughout history, and their look changed often. They were bred to hunt animals such as rabbits and other small animals and to be companion dogs. These traits and their hunting instincts were passed down to the Beaglemation.
- The Dalmatian is also an ancient breed that has been around as early as the 16th century. They worked alongside their owners to help with horses and transportation. They used to run along the carriages of their owners to keep the horses going, giving them impressive agile skills that the Beaglemation inherited.
Physical Traits of the Beagle and Dalmatian Mix
The Beaglemation takes on the traits of both parent breeds. They grow up to have lean, strong, muscular bodies that are made for sprinting and running long distances.
Most dogs from this breed will have a deep, broad chest. Depending on which parent breed they take after most, the Beagle and Dalmatian mix can have a double or single coat.
Having a double coat could result in a little more shedding, although usually not enough to worry about.
They will have very short fur no matter which parent breed they take after more. All Beaglemation dogs will have a long tail that will be wagging all the time since they are always happy and cheerful.
They will have either hazel or brown eyes, a black nose, and floppy ears, the length being determined by the more prevalent parent breed.
Their coat can be a variety of colors such as black and white, pale yellow, tan, white, or any combination of these colors, usually accompanied by spots.
How Big is a Full-Grown Beagle and Dalmatian Mix?
Your Beaglemation will be a medium-sized dog, combining the height of the Beagle and Dalmatian together.
It can range from 15 to 20 inches, and they can weigh anywhere between 35 to 60 pounds. They can adapt well to any size home as long as they get the proper exercise that they need.
What is the Beagle and Dalmatian Mix’s Life Expectancy?
You can expect your Beaglemation to live for about 10 to 12 years, which is the average amount that dogs of this size tend to live.
Maintaining their weight and giving them the right amount of physical activity will ensure that they can live their life to the fullest.
Intelligence, Temperament, and Personality Traits of the Beagle and Dalmatian Mix
The Beaglemation is a charming dog that has a comical streak.
are silly and love to play around with you or children since they get along well with them. You can expect them to be destructive around the house if they are not entertained and getting enough attention.
Early socialization will give them the ability to get along well with other animals, but you may have to watch any interactions with fast, small animals since they like to chase.
Training them can be a bit of a challenge, especially for those of you that do not have a lot of experience with dogs.
They need training to keep their minds active and to keep them from howling all the time.
The Beagle and Dalmatian Mix’s Diet
you want to maintain the weight and energy levels of your Beagle and Dalmatian mix, you will need to provide them with 2.5 cups of food a day.
How Much Exercise Does the Beagle and Dalmatian Need?
Beaglemation needs a lot of exercise for their high-energy level.
The ideal amount will be about 90 minutes a day of rigorous activities to tire them out, or else they will use their energy on the furniture in your house.
Taking them on long walks throughout the day or taking them to dog parks are great ways to achieve this requirement.
It is also important to exercise their minds as well due to their intelligent nature. This can be done through games and activities such as obedience and agility training.
Beagle and Dalmatian Mix Health and Conditions
The Beaglemation has quite a few health risks that they have as a breed that may come up later in their lives.
It is for this reason that their lifespans are on the shorter side. But, with the proper care and working to prevent the diseases before they begin, you can help them live long, healthy lives.
- Intervertebral Disc Disease
- Patellar Luxation
- Eye Problems
- Ear Infections
- Skin Allergies
My Final Thoughts on the Beagle and Dalmatian Mix
The Beaglemation is an energetic, charming, funny, and quirky canine.
If you want a dog that can make you laugh and one that has enough energy to play all day with you, then you may have met your perfect match.
I hope that the information provided for this dog breed has aided you in your search for finding the right dog. Thanks for reading!
- Beagle and Dalmatian Mix Puppies – Before You Buy…
- What Price are Beagle and Dalmatian Mix Puppies?
- Where to Find Reputable Beagle and Dalmatian Mix Breeders?
- 3 Little-Known Facts About Beagle and Dalmatian Mix Puppies
- Physical Traits of the Beagle and Dalmatian Mix
- How Big is a Full-Grown Beagle and Dalmatian Mix?
- What is the Beagle and Dalmatian Mix’s Life Expectancy?
- Intelligence, Temperament, and Personality Traits of the Beagle and Dalmatian Mix
- The Beagle and Dalmatian Mix’s Diet
- How Much Exercise Does the Beagle and Dalmatian Need?
- Beagle and Dalmatian Mix Health and Conditions
- My Final Thoughts on the Beagle and Dalmatian Mix